How do we understand efficiency? To us it means optimization of results with minimum effort. This is an ability to "engage wisely" (planning, concentration, work) with respect to the core of the process that leads to one's goal – it means being results-driven!
Result is a key issue when it comes to achieving effectiveness. If you want to improve effectiveness (your own, your people's, the department or the whole company's), first you need to specify what the expected result is. Having established your expected result we can effectively help you as we have a sufficiently large set of tools, know– how and experience.
Effectiveness as a necessary value to achieve business objective
In efficiency boosting programs (efficiency of organizations, structures, teams, employees) we work with boards, management, teams and operational staff to deliver concrete business results. We assist you in all stages of the project – from needs analysis through the study of the potential of the organization, ending with the development of a dedicated development program and its implementation, including the preparation of indicators, workshops and training and necessary formulas for cooperation.
Most frequently we provide assistance in the following situations:
- a team was given new tasks and it is highly likely they will fail to perform it (failure to meet the deadline, obtain results),
- changes in a team (or organization) caused a decrease in efficiency,
- there is a need to ensure effectiveness after a merger of teams and to strengthen cooperation between individual teams (e.g. branches, departments, divisions),
- dynamic development of the organization reduces efficiency,
- change of leadership, strategy, and also going through important changes in the organization are associated with the need to increase efficiency,
- there is a need to improve efficiency in situations of stress,
- there is a need to improve efficiency in the context of better time management.
Efficiency as a complementing element of complex projects
Working on increasing the efficiency of employees is often an important supplementary component and added value in a number of complex implementation programs conducted by 4Results, such as:
- optimization of sales processes and / or production,
- reorganization of structures,
- support in going through a significant organizational change.
In such cases, efficiency increasing programs constitute an integral part of the project. Also in these cases we support the organization at all levels – starting from the board and ending with the operational staff.
Ready programs for improving efficiency for managers and specialists:
Smarter Way – the program teaches the habit of functioning effectively – the application of own efficiency management system Smarter Way. It develops the ability to prioritize, plan tasks' performance by means of specific optimization tools.
Effectiveness under stress and in difficult situations – the program focuses on understanding the role of stress and by providing specific tools: mental, emotional and kinaesthetic habits, it helps to transform difficult situations into planning of feasible actions.
Personal effectiveness – a program devoted to understanding the foundations of efficiency and being results-driven. It combines the individual approach with the system's perception of a process in Lean Management methodology. It builds the ability to see and eliminate wasteful activities. It teaches individuals to pay attention to small elements of everyday functioning, which in a surprisingly significant manner, translate into achieved results.
Effectiveness, that is working in a smart way
When we work together with managers on effectiveness programs we usually come across similar challenges. We always try to respond to them effectively:
- how to prioritize work on different levels of the organization,
- what performance indicators will be most adequate and satisfactory,
- how should superiors set an example,
- how to build commitment, both at the management and employees level,
- how to get rid of negative consequences of the so– called forcing management style
- what to do not to focus excessively on short– term objectives, how to teach managers and employees to perceive business, strategy and objectives from a broad perspective,
- which tools to provide to managers and employees so that they can successfully cope with an increasing number of tasks, how to work on habits formation.
The need to work on efficiency is usually expressed in the first place by managers and is often linked to a specific goal to reach. It is worth remembering that efficiency improvement is a complex process that often requires habits change. It works well if the process is assisted by a reliable partner and the project is not realized in places but spans the whole organization.
Let's talk about
your business challenges!
Trainer, Master Coach, Psychologist