One of the key functions of managing people in organizations is the ability to build teams and manage them in order to achieve certain results.
In terms of working with teams, 4Results offers help in several aspects:
- Strengthening of leadership competencies required for effective team building and management. Most frequently we support boards and leaders through dedicated development programs and use of best tools and methods which were tested in practice. We operate at every stage of leadership competencies building and development in teams.
- We offer help to achieve planned results. Our role is often reduced to clarifying team goals and providing support so that the team can perform tasks lying ahead of it.
- Interventions – used in different situations, e.g. when there is need for an effective response to new challenges, the desire to improve the functioning of a group (e.g. an increase in positivity or productivity), the need to reduce difficulties and barriers to collaboration, resolve conflicts: in a group, between the team and its superior or between teams.
Cases where we most commonly help teams:
- response to emergency situations in organizations – frictions and tensions in the team, misunderstandings, perceived low efficiency etc.,
- difficult objective established for the team – awareness that without proper cooperation the team can not cope with it,
- poor cooperation between individual departments, divisions, silos within the organization, the need for integration in the team,
- teams are facing a significant change,
- team diagnosis and estimation of team's potential are needed,
- open conflicts,
- restructuring, mergers, acquisitions,
- conducting succession,
- other situations that lower employee morale.
4RESULTS IS MOST PROBABLY THE CONSULTING COMPANY WITH THE HIGHEST COACH PER SQUARE METER RATIO. AMONG OTHER THINGS, WE HAVE TEAMCOACHING INTERNATIONAL PRESTIGIOUS CERTIFICATES AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF COACHING EXPERIENCE PROVIDED AS PART OF OUR PROJECTS. OUR CLIENTS EMPHASISE THAT 4RESULTS IS MADE OF MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONERS – PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND BUSINESS.
We translate business objectives into development goalsCurrently, one of the biggest HR challenges is building partnerships with management and business leaders in an organization. HR Business Partner knows that human development serves a specific purpose. Business, in turn, focuses on hard results and outcomes – and not on the development of employees. As a result, organizations' development plans are often not consistent with actual business needs. Therefore, companies need a kind of a translator – interface – which connects the expectations of managers with human capital development strategy at all levels of the organization, from the management board to operational staff. 4Results plays such a role in a number of implementation projects!
We support talent managementOrganizations interested in talent management implementation can use our dedicated talent development programs. We support organizations in several dimensions:
- clarification of expectations of talent management model building,
- clarification of the criterion for the division and selection of particular talents to optimally suit a given organizational culture,
- diagnosis of actual talents in the company,
- preparation of talent development programs,
- implementation of talent development programs.
We are fighting for more than what training can give!We are striving to bring as much added value as possible in development projects. We fight for several key issues:
- lasting results (changing habits, attitudes, unleashing potential, initiating changes),
- actual impact of people on established business goals,
- conscious development in expected directions,
- actual achievement of results by the company attributable to desirable people actions – leaders, teams, employees,
- optimization of development budgets (optimum investment that beings the expected result).
In projects we prefer the 70/20/10 method. We know that training and knowledge have 10 percent impact on the results, a further 20 percent is attributed to the ability to cooperate with others and 70 percent depends on one's personal experience and practice. Therefore, instead of training only we offer other methods thanks to which participants can test themselves in action, often on a "living organism", by striving to achieve a real goal and performing everyday duties. In other words – we implement a development process based on real work.
We deal with personality colours as both business and people derive specific benefits from it
When working with teams we follow the C.G. Jung's Colour Model and we use highly effective diagnostic tools (Insights Discovery, Extended Disc). In a number of implemented projects we confirmed both their effectiveness and the possibility of practical application in teamwork.
The main assets of this model include improvement of communication, elimination of tensions, openness to collaboration, moving the centre of gravity in communication from an individual to problems and goals. What is important with respect to diagnosis is that it is always positive – people do not feel judged but inspired to develop and cooperate with others. Thanks to that, people better recognize and accept differences between themselves.
The value of 4Results projects consists in the fact that our program participants receive practical and effective tools to support teamwork. We call it a "human manual" What is important is that these tools do not only aid teamwork but are also helpful in communication and relations with people. They may be particularly helpful in sales processes (service, negotiations, relationship building).
IN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS WE OFTEN USE PROVEN SOLUTIONS THAT ALSO CONSTITUTE INDEPENDENT PRODUCTS. WE ALSO CONDUCT TRAINING FOR TEAMS:
„Colours of personality”1-day program to prepare for the effective management of people and cooperation based on the ability to identify and understand the diversity of personalities in a team. The program is based on the study and application in the management of behaviour styles according to C.G. Jung. It includes the diagnosis of the so– called Jungian preferences – Insights Discovery, Extended Disc. The program is addressed to teams which want to improve the quality of cooperation and discover factors that motivate people to action. It is a great opportunity to learn more about co– workers and integrate with them and to identify individual strengths and areas for personal development.
Team building – the foundationIt includes a 2-day program and the diagnosis of the so– called Jungian preferences – Insights Discovery, Extended Disc. The program is designed to reinforce teams that need to cooperate for common goals. Participants improve their ability to recognize personality colours (C.G. Jung's Colour Model) and they learn the techniques of effective communication and cooperation with respect to colours. The program identifies areas for further improvement both, for the team and each individual.
Team Management2-day workshop for leaders using effective and proven in practice tools for an effective team management (including Lencioni Model, Model Team Diagnostic Assessment, "Dream Team" tool). It is an opportunity to gain valuable experience, based on which the manager may shape attitudes and skills needed for an effective team building.
Team Diagnostic Assessment(on the rights of Team Coaching International) – includes a survey and a team coaching workshop. Its aim is to carry out a thorough team diagnosis based on one of the leading global diagnostic tools and prepare optimum development paths for the team.
Let's talk about your