Situations in which our help is requested most often:
Usually we operate in one of two scenarios:
either we respond to a specific business/organizational problem,
or we provide support in face of development– focused challenges,
in building and strengthening the organization.
Depending on the situation, we are like a "painkiller" or a "vitamin".
Sample business problems we solve:
- Declining sales, deteriorating profitability of product sales
- Production costs increase, wastage is on the increase in processes
- Delivery time of products and services is not competitive
- The organization loses market position
- Shortages of staff competencies lower efficiency, impede effective management, etc.
- The company suffers from inadequate organizational culture
- Chaos in the organization reduces efficiency, atmosphere at work deteriorates
- Organization is planning a strategic change (e.g. a merger, reorganization, reductions, implementation of new systems and work standards)
and many more ...
Examples of challenges we are willing to embrace:
- To optimize assortment and streamline operations in different sales channels
- To improve the efficiency of production, continue to reduce waste, speed up processes
- To shorten the delivery time of products and services in order to strengthen the company's position in relation to its competitors
- To effectively, optimally and continuously improve and develop managers and operational employees' competencies in established, well-thought-out directions
- To perform an audit of organizational culture to be able to recommend appropriate action, ensure further development of the board and key employees
- To improve internal business processes
- To reduce risk associated with changes in the company
and many more...